Monday, October 09, 2006

PJ party was a blast!!!

Friday night was the "Pajama Palooza" at our church. We had loads of fun but not too much sleep, so Saturday was pretty much a loss. The fashion show was my favorite part but I didn't get any pictures since I was helping the girls. When I get the pictures from my friend I will post them.

Here the girls are working on painting a frame...


Here is a picture of the frame we made to go with our official "PJ Palooza" photo.

Here is a shot of us during our pamper stations, giving hand massages....nice!!!

Mike also brought us home a surprise on Friday night....MOONCAKES...they sure are pretty but as you can tell by the little nibble out of them, they are definately an aquired taste.


14 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Ohhh it looks like you and the girls had so much fun!! Its been YEARS since I got to have a PJ Party!! I have never had any Moon Cakes, but next year I will have to somehow find some pans and make them for Channing...cant wait!!!

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Looks like all had fun!

Yeah, the mooncakes are an acquired taste but I think the little things are yum!

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How fun!! I'm so jealous and wish that I could be a part of something like that. Glad to know that it was a success. :)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

I agree with you on the mooncakes. Did you try the center?

Tonya
LID 08/10/06

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Looks like a fun time.

Mooncakes are def for sharing and just a nibble is enough!

Keep smilin!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What a great idea for church, yep a nibble of mooncake was enough for me.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Saw your post on Made in China's site and just wanted to congratulate you on joining the " China adoption club"! Wishing you lots of luck!
http://liandol.blogspot.com

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looks like fun! I love pajama parties! The moon cakes do look pretty, but from what I've heard....yuck!

Janet T.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Special K said...

How much fun is this?! Your girls are really beautiful. I love that one has straight hair and the other curly! So cute!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Ohhhh, such PRETTY girls!! Looks like a lot of fun

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Looks like some good girl fun!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Looks like so much fun. Little Grace will have loads of girly stuff surrounding her.

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun night.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger D said...

Our church does a pj party in the series of Mother/Daughter, Daddy/Daughter, Mother/Son, Daddy/Don activities...it looks like yours was a ton of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home