Friday, September 22, 2006

Sorry, I've been a lame blogger this week....


I apologize for not posting much this week, I guess I have been a little blue, but the sun is shining, it is fall (my favorite season) and I need to turn my attitude around!

Something exciting did happen this week though....I met someone locally who is adopting from China. The cool thing is a friend gave me their website, Journey to Tess, I emailed them earlier in the week and the next day I ran into the mom, Kathy, at the homeschool academy and we found out we went to the same highschool, we used the same agency, the same social worker, we started the process at the same time, and we have very similar stories on how we ended up deciding on adoption. Hmmm...coinsidence? I think not! God had his hand all over this one! What a blessing for me this week! Then this morning a got an email that they received their TA this week and will be leaving for China in a less than 2 weeks. Their story is so amazing of how they were connected with their beautiful daughter, Tess, but I will let you read about it on their website. I am so excited for their family and I am so glad that I was able to connect with them before their journey!!! Isn't she just beautiful!!!!

10 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Blogger jeanette said...

Aren't "God-incidences" so stinkin' cool?! :) She is such a cutie..and how wonderful that you've made this precious connection!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Tess is a beauty! What a fantastic connection you get to share in with her family.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

How wonderful that you learned this about Tess!! Have fun getting to know one another1

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Robin said...

That is so cool and special that you now have someone close by to share this experience with! God is AMAZING !

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

The connections we make during this journey are so amazing!!!!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Special K said...

The friends we make on this journey are so interesting and make the whole process so much easier to get through.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

She is very beautiful for sure! I'm so glad that you have the opportunity to get to know another adoptive parent! How exciting! I'm glad you're feeling a little less blue. Times like that are hard, but God always finds a way to make us happy again! HOORAY!

Janet T.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

WOW....I love stories like that!! Tess is one beautiful girl....Your lucky to have them close to you, here's to a new friendship!!!
Thanks for sharing their link!!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

She is such a cutie, I could eat her all up!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Great stuff! It is really great to have adoption friends as yo can share the experience and chat away knowing they get it. What a great connection!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home