Thursday, September 14, 2006

I have the best secret pal!!!!

Thanks go out to my July Firefly secret pal for remembering my big day!!!! What a sweetie and a surprise! Thank you....thank you....thank you!!!! I love the picture holder (way adorable) and the Mary Engelbreit pocket calender is perfect for my crazy busy life (and ME is perfect for me, I used to work at her store!!!!) You are the best secret pal ever!!!! Major hugs go out to you!


To prove how perfect this is for me, just look at what I have in my craftroom...the picture below is part of the original sign that was on ME store at the mall that I worked at. When it closed I was the lucky recipient of Ann Estelle's head, cool isn't it!!!! Then the picture below is a couple of cute Ann Estelle dolls that add to mine (and the girls) cute Mary Engelbreit collection!!! So see...perfect gift.... I LOVE it!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What a great secret pal you have! Happy Birthday!

Janet T.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Happy Birthday! Wishing you lots o' hugs and kisses!

Keep smilin!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home