Saturday, September 16, 2006

What a total "Blast from the Past"!

The party was so much fun!!! I loved it and we had a great time making fun of ourselves when we were younger too!


Who's this crazy "punk" couple?

The ultimate 80's family!


My girls from the "80's"! We had a lot of fun reminiscing the old days!


Look at my little (well not so little) brother, who was an actually 80's baby,

born February 22, 1980 (OK, now I feel old)!


My mom and my sister, Kim, surprised me! Kim flew in just for the party and then left first thing this morning so she could host her daughter's birthday party this afternoon. Thank you Kim, that meant a lot to me that you were there!!!


Look at my young looking parents (they're really in there 80's, just kidding)!!! Thanks for the good genes...now that I am 40, I am counting on them!


This was the best part of the party!!! We got to boogie down to those awesome 80's tunes!!!

Fun, fun, fun!!!

I have lots more fun pics but blogger is not letting me add anymore!!!

Thanks to everyone who helped me enjoy my "big" day!

10 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Looks like you turned 40 in style! Glad you had a great party and lots of freinds and family around to enjoy it with.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!!

Congrats!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger A said...

It looks like you all had a great time!!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Special K said...

OMG! That is so cute! Looks like it was a blast...

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Will you adopt ME into your family? What a fun bunch!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a great party! I love the outfit!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger t~ said...

What a fun night! Love the outfit, you certainly looked the part!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Gen said...

Hilarious and I just LOVE all the pics - I had fun just looking at the pics of the party!!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I loved your 80's party. Looks like you had so much fun! I think YOU get the prize for best dressed. Where did you find those clothes? Looked like waaaay too much fun was going on there! I'm glad you had such a good time!

Janet T.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Oh my goodness. What fun !! Thanks for a blast from the past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home