Friday, September 15, 2006

Today is the big day!!!!!

OK I know you all have been waiting to find out what the big milestone is and I know it was really hard to figure out (wink, wink) but today...........I turn 40!!! Funny thing is, I remember when I was about 18 and I thought 25 was old. Now here I am in my 40's....I don't feel old, but do the teenagers think I'm ancient? Do I care? Naw....besides 40 is the new 30 right? We are having an 80's party tonight to celebrate....I will post the funny, embarrassing photos tomorrow, and my husband (the one who doesn't like to call attention to himself) agreed to dress up like a punk rocker for me (since its my birthday), this should bring a lot of laughs.....I am giggling just thinking about it. Thanks honey, your the best!!!



Hope I can get this posted today....for some reason my blog is down this morning along with many others.....so we will see!

11 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, ELISE!!!! What a great idea, an 80's party! I LOVE IT! I hope you have a great birthday! May God bless you with many more! And may you have your little girl by your next birthday! (Hey, we can hope, can't we?)

Janet T.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

How fun!! I hope you have a blast tonight!!!

Congratulations!!!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Robin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELISE...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

I was right on with my guess earlier. Hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I hope you have a great night! What a fun theme. I can't wait to see pictures!!!!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Elise! Your party sounds sooooo fun! I can't wait to see the pics. I love 80's music-you'll have a blast! :)

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet girl!!!
Hope this year brings you much love and happiness!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Happy Birthday!!

Great idea with the 80's party. I can't wait to see the pics. Have fun!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy birthday!!!
oh how I loved the 80's....

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Joannah said...

What a great theme for your birthday party!!!

Happy, happy birthday. Have a wonderful time.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Kim :) said...

Happy, happy birthday, Elise!! I went back and looked at some of my "big hair" pictures... what were we thinking?! I hope your birthday has been perfect!!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Happy 40th Birthday Elise from another 1966 baby! 40 is AMAZING! I've been trying it out for a few months now and gotta say it's not half bad! I've reached the age when I enjoy being me and don't really care what others think. To prove that point I went out today wearing WHITE sandals...2 weeks after Labour Day! Who cares?

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home