Friday, October 06, 2006

Phew....busy week!!!

I can't beleive the week is almost over. It went by like a flash! One of the things I was working on this week was the planning of a Mother-Daughter PJ Party at our church. We are calling it the "Pajama Palooza" and I am part of great team that is putting together this fun event for mothers and daughters to connect. We will have a "Truth or Bare" fashion show, pamper stations, games, crafts and then end with a movie before bed. It should be a blast but there was a lot to do. Plus, I was painting a friends daughter's room, homeschooling and just the other busyness of life.

I will post pictures of the fun time soon and when I am done with the painting I will post those too! Then I will collapse;) Have a great weekend!!!

7 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Wow...lots to do!

Keep smilin!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I can just hear all that giggling....... tee hee.

Janet T.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

How's homeschooling going?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

That's sounds like a great time!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

That PJ party sounds like a lot of fun! What a great thing to be a part of.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Kim M. said...

Sounds super fun! Can't wait to see photos!!!!!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger t~ said...

You sound very busy! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home