Thursday, September 28, 2006

Goodies for Gracie!!!

I realized that I had bought some things over the past couple months for Grace and have not posted them yet (what was I thinking?) but here are the cutie patootie things that are going in her closet. All of course found at bargain prices at our favorite store, Gymboree.


I can just imagine how darn cute she will look in this little swimsuit splashing around in the pool!!!
This little outfit has cute little hula sandals to match which will also go with the outfit above.

I can't wait to hug our "Little Lady Bug" in this little outfit!!!

She will be so stylin' with the matching purse and she will match her friend Anna-Claire in North Carolina;)

Maybe she could wear this one for our US Consulate appointment in China?

Ok....I saved my favorite for last...I posted this outfit on my website(back in July) when it was introduced. I almost missed it. This must have been a popular line because I got the last pair of shoes and the lady at the store said that they were already selling for a pretty penny on E-Bay. I hope they fit. They only had one pair left and it was a 3. I can't even remember when my kids wore that size but I thought I would take a chance. If they don't fit....hey I can always make a profit on E-Bay, but they were too fun for this cherry lovin' girl to pass up.

Shopping therapy always helps the anxiety of the unkown timeline....so what if I am nesting for 18 months????

10 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

You've got some awesome taste! Lovin' the goods!

Nest on :0)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oh, the cuteness of those outfits! It's too much, I can't stand it! You do have EXCELLENT taste! Those are JUST the kind of things I would love and would put on my own girls. LOVE the green dress with the pink sandals. Sigh. Girl clothes, aren't they the best?
Janet

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Elise, Your little Gracie will also be stylin with her friend Maddy with that ladybug purse as I also purchased that same thing. I thought it was so darn cute. Isn't Gymboree the BEST !

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love it all but especially the ladybug purse! Oh they'll be so cute together!

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Those are so pretty! Gracie is going to be stylin!

Keep smilin!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Everything is so cute especially that ladybug purse!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Wow, maybe you should nest for me also, you are a fantastic shopper! Keep on nesting, your good at it!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I love all the outfits and what a great ladybug bag too. Great taste girl.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Great shopping!!! Yup, I have been watching most of these items on Ebay!!! Wish I had a Gymboree near me. Sooo Ebay is my shopping therapy for Gymboree!!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kim :) said...

I bought the same outfit for the consulate appointment... couldn't pass up the stars and stripes!! I also bought the ladybug purse... don't you LOVE Gymboree?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home