Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My New Best Friend!!!

This past weekend I made a new friend! I asked her to come live with us. She is even allowed to live in our bedroom (don't worry Mike, she promised she would not bother us at night, just be careful not to trip over her when you get up in the dark). Even though she takes up a lot of room, I think she will be a really good companion and she promised she would make me feel a lot better. She said if I spend time with her everyday I will feel better, look better, have more energy and be able to keep up with a little baby/toddler that will be coming to our house next year. Isn't she pretty? She is my new best friend, hopefully my laptap won't get to jealous;).

Meet Trudie Treadmill......

9 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger 4D said...

She is so nice. Doesn't make a mess or eat much!

I am so jealous! I have wanting a treadmill for year. One day...

Congrats!

Keep smilin!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Best of luck with Ms. Trudie. If she makes you frustrated she'll make a very nice clothes rack ;0)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Robin said...

She looks just like my friend. I keep trying to get started again but it's oh so hard. You see, I get bored with my "friend" very easily. Hopefully Ms. Trudie has better success with you.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Tawni said...

I wonder if Trudie knows my new best friend "Gwen Gym-Membership."

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Trudie Treadmill looks very nice. I always use "Ellie Elliptical" when I'm watching TV so I don't get bored. And then when I get tired I just think "China, China, China!" over and over in my head. Good luck!

Janet T.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

Does Trudie have a friend for me? ;-)

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

I have been thinking of getting a friend. WIth winter coming on my morning walks will be gettign nippy!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

I really would love a treadmill, it's no fun walking for six months enduring a canadian winter!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

WOWZA!!! Congratulations on making this new friend. I have one very much like her and "he" is truly a friend indeed. He was sick in June, but some nice fellow from Sears came by and gave him a check up and some medicine and now he feels a lot better (which means I am feeling a lot better).
Have fun, treadmill-sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home