Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another fun week!!!

Recap of the fun we have had this week....

Last Saturday Mike and I attended a very exciting Husky game and we get to go to another one tonight!!! Then out for a dinner date!!!!
Then again last night we prepared for another fun Bearcats game. Here is a picture of Kyla and her friends all decked out before the game.
Mike and I found the perfect spot in the stands to watch the action!!!

I took lots of pictures of Hailey again but I love this one showing her enthusiastic spirit!!!
Finally my brother was flown to New York last week to work on a project with the amazing Michael Phelps. That is my brother on the far left. He works for a design team that created three commercial spots with Michael in them. Joe was the creative director on the project. So cool for him.....
Here are the three spots that he worked on....he was also an extra and can see him in some of the spots!






4 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Sounds like you guys have had a great week! How neat that your brother got to work with Micheal Phelps!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

love the commercials. how cool. My team is not helping in my already funky mood. They s.u.c.k. this year.
Go Dawgs....

I can not believe I just typed that.

LA

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger cougchick said...

I've gone underground. Send me your email so I can send an invite.

cougchick@gmail.com

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Happy Belated Birthday from China. Hope you had a great day!

Ruth
P.s. I have a DAUGHTER!!!! :-) (that's me smiling from ear to ear, can you hear it)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home