Sunday, September 07, 2008

What happens when you are paper pregnant for 924 days!!!

You look like this.....

Today I got to share in the joy of the upcoming adoption of Abigail! The shower for Ruth was perfect in everyway and I can't wait to share more photos of the fun event!

But it is late and we just got finished canning are first batch of fruit...so needless to say I am pooped!

Just loved the photo I snapped of Ruth when she entered the shower! It was so hilarious and truly represented the length of time she has been waiting to bring her baby home! See her boys peaking in from the doorway...love it!

I will have to remember that one! Nighty night!

5 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok that is a great pic and I didnt notice the boys at all

how fun!

 
At 5:32 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

That is just way too funny!!! I wish I had of thought if that for my shower.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger k1 said...

The silence when the door first opened was so funny, and then the laughter started. Wish I could find the download thingy for my camera!!! I wanted to post the photos too. I actually have video of her in cosutme, too.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Now that is one funny picture! thanks for the smiles today!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Truly Blessed said...

Hysterical picture -- but don't you think her legs should be a little thicker? I'm sure you all just about died laughing at Ruth -- I sure wish I could have been there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home