Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Fun summer pictures that never got posted.....







Phew...I can't believe it is the end of summer. The girls go back to school next week and we have been busy gearing up for that. We are taking off for Spokane this weekend to visit Grandma, Grandpa and Gigi and then summer is officially over. Sad!




I have lots of fun projects planned for the fall and winter, so I do have something to look forward to since I am done with school. One of those is to finally finish Gracie's room and start working on her 100 good wishes quilt. I have had all the quilt squares for 2 years now and they are gathering dust. Hopefully those things will get me feeling like the adoption will really happen.


Have a great weekend!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

I need to do one of these. I have so many pictures from the summer that haven't been blogged.

Can you believe Fall is right around the corner? I pulled out S.G.'s summer clothes that are now too small and started hanging up some of her long sleeved shirts from last year. I'm ready for some cooler weather. It is stink'in hot here in Texas, and will be a little while longer.

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of a season too fast passed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home