Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celebrating Today!!!

Xiu Hua Qiu

Just look at this face....it just melts my heart!!! Congratulations go out to the Webb family! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet your precious daughter! I am going to love watching Abigail and Grace grow up together. I am already imaging playdates, sleepovers, birthday celebrations and all the childhood activities that we will share together with our daughters! I am so glad that we met over the internet and that we live so close so we can share in each others lives!

Your referral of Abigail gives me a glimpse of what is to come for us! I am so giddy today!

5 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Elise - she is a doll. I pray that God continues to grant you patience and peace while you wait - some day YOU will be looking into the eyes of your new daughter! Hang in there.

Lisa
www.mycuprunnethover.typepad.com

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I'm so happy for them. She is beautiful.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what a sweet face

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats to the Webbs. What an adorable face.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

We too are so overjoyed and cannot believe it has really happened. I agree that she is so beautiful and I am also excited for Abigail and Grace to have playdates. My heart is still journeying along with you guys and you press forward in your journey to get Grace.

Thank you and many blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home