Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer!!!

This weekend we are going to set record heat....just like a lot of the country I am sure but I am so ready for summer! Next week we are going camping over the 4th with our church and it should be fun and warm there too. Even though I am in class over the summer I am going to try enjoy the warmth and the weather. I will be bringing my books to the beach for sure:)




Tomorrow the girls and I are hosting a garage sale so we can earn money to go to CreationFest at the end of July. The girls are going to set up a stand selling Italian Sodas and Iced Coffee. Hopefully sales will be good since it is a nice day.....but then again everyone might be off at the beach too!




Last weekend we celebrated Father's Day for Mike since he kind of got missed the week before because of the graduation celebrations. The girls took him on a afternoon bike ride and then we made a special daddy dinner for him. This was a picture I took (with my new camera) right before they took off. I can't believe how tall the girls are getting just seeing them standing next to their dad. I will definately be the shorty in the family;)


3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hope you have a GREAT summer!

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Just checking in to see how you weathered the HEAT??

And the Garage Sale???

And oh yeah, you've been tagged!

:-)

Ruth

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

I hope you had a great garage
sale. I noticed on your blog
that are old one was listed
now you have the link to the
new one. I love the blogmaker
over you got.

Have a wonderful day!

Sindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home