Thursday, May 22, 2008

My heart is breaking for them.....


Just read this story:http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hCX0xYfGnwKXZ56bJKPQoZGnyBKgD90QLK081
Heavenly Father,
I pray for the Chapman family and their grief at the loss of their youngest daughter. I can't even imagine what they are going through right now. At a time when they should be celebrating their oldest daughter's engagement and their son's graduation and yet they are experiencing a tragedy that no one should ever have to go through. I know You are surrounding them with your love and peace but it still seems so hard to understand. They have done so much to honor your kingdom and live for You! Protect their hearts and I especially pray for their son. He needs to know this really was an accident. I know they trust in You and feel comfort that Maria Sue is wrapped in your warm embrace in heaven.
Amen


5 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Holly said...

I was so upset to hear about this. I cannot even imagine what their family must be going through right now.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

My heart cries for them as well!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I can't stop thinking about them.
I'm heartbroken, expecially after watching that little clip..

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Linette said...

I too have been thinking about them non-stop. I'm just so thankful they are Christians and can lean on God during these dark days.

Hope you're having a great Memorial day weekend!

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is heartbreaking beyond any words. I am speehless and prayer filled for them all at the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home