Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 posts in one day????

Just needed to share.....my girls each have a myspace account, it is set to private and they are allowed to have one if I can have access to it at anytime, so I can make sure they are safe. To tell you the truth it has really been a great window into their lives. You know teens....if you ask them how their day was they say "fine" and that is about it. I am not spying because they know I look...I really love it actually. I can also check out their friends (boys too;)) and make sure they are all behaving;) Well this afternoon I was checking on their accounts and look what Hailey posted on one of her sister's pictures.




"ohmygoodness....little kyla sue is all grown up!man... the little sister with blond curly hair and all of her funny faces is all grown up...and beautiful!gosh... the younger sister is always the pretty one...:)i love you so much kyla!i know we fight but you are always there for me... even if it is only because you have to be. i know i can always tell you anything and it will be safe.you know exactly how to cheer me up when ever i am down and have always been able to help me through anything!i love you as a friend and as a sister.:)i can't wait to watch you grow up to the amazing woman god intended you to be.-hayhey:)"

How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They really do love each other! Sometimes I wonder. They were so close as little girls. They are only 20 months apart and they would just play and play and play. They had other friends too but they just loved being with each other. The last couple years they have been fighting a lot. I guess this is normal since they are teens but I just loved reading that precious post Hailey made to her little sister. They are upstairs right now giggling and hanging out with other friends...but they are all together. They have even shared a room for more than a week now....and no drama yet! I will just enjoy it while it lasts:)

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Always an enlightening experience to check your kids' myspace or facebook accounts! And yes, it is a window into their teen lives. A great way to keep track of anything questionable as well - way to go MOM!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Donna said...

That was so sweet of her, huh?! I think it's great that you have that access to their accounts, and that they know you do :)

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Sounds like best friends....nice to have them that close...they would be accountable to one another and have each other on a short leash just like me and my sis.....mom didn't have to search to hard if she thought something was amuck...she just had to ask my sis how I was doing or vice versa!
I'm all for having thier accounts accessable. Good for you Elise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home