Friday, March 28, 2008

Off to Nicaragua....


Bright and early this morning the girls left for their mission trip to Nicaragua. I was excited for them but of course a little nervous sending them off so far away but I know that God will take good care of them! They are going to have such a great experience even though sometimes they might see things that are hard and uncomfortable. I am proud of the women they are becoming and pray that God will use them in mighty ways this next week!
The send off.....
Two of my good friends are going on the trip so my girls will have good "moms" to take care of them! Thanks Kimberly and Kristie!!!

And off they go.......

10 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger 4D said...

What an amazing trip that will be for them.

Keep smilin!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

That's so cool! Hope they have a safe trip!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

iggjtqso scary when they leave the nest but what a wonderful experience they will have.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

apparently my word verification ended up at the beginning of my comment. Oops!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Wow that will be an awesome experience for them! I hope I will get the opportunity to go on a mission trip like that someday!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

They are going to have such an amazing adventure on their trip. God is Sovereign and He's called them to come in His name to serve - prayers are out for those who went and those who are left here to wonder and worry. My heart is with you!!! :-)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Catherine said...

Praying for your girls. What an awesome opportunity for them! I had the priviledge of spending 3 1/2 months in India the year after Bible College and it was a life changing opportunity. So glad your girls have this time! Praying for all of you.

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger t~ said...

I'm sure it will be an amazing, life changing trip for them. I'll keep them in my prayers till they are safely back in your home.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger k1 said...

I've put them in my Prayer Request sidebar! I hope they have an amazing time!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Oh How exciting for them!
They will have a wonderful experiance and new perspective on life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home