Friday, February 22, 2008

Panda Cuteness!!!

Sigh.....I can't purchase anymore cute baby clothes since the drawers are overflowing but I wanted to share the good deal I found on these little panda cuties! Way marked down at Gymboree in the Baby Girl section. The bigger sizes are going fast....but the cute little hat is marked down to $3.99, the sweater is ONLY $6.39 (it was originally $30) and those fun little overalls are only $14.39



Darn it.....I wish I hadn't even looked....hmmmm...maybe just one more outfit;)

5 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

totally adorable! ;) have a great weekend!

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Robin said...

those are absolutely adorable. I might have to go out to their site and check things out.. :0) Thanks for sharing.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Awww those outfits are adorable! Gotta love Gymboree!

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger k1 said...

Best clothes in the closet have pandas on them IMHO.

Now, from the cryptic comment you left on Ruth's blog, it sounds like you have exciting news to share. Spill.

Please.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Cute clothes... though I have held back in getting more clothes... the closet is nearly full and no baby in sight... ummmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home