Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Officially Two Teens in the House!

This past weekend we celebrated our youngest daughter becoming a teen officially (I think she has been acting like one for awhile now;) We hosted our first boy-girl party for her and we were so proud of how well it went. Adding boys into the mix is new for us but they were all wonderful and very respectful! Yeah! They danced, played silly games and had fun with our newest purchase "Rock Band". Some of the boys and girls have been in school with Kyla since preschool and it is so much fun watching them grow up together.


9 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

Oh yes....you and I are totally going through the same things right now aren't we? Thank you for your kind words....I hope you are right! ;)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My brother got rock band for his birthday last week too and I must say we have been playing it quite often!

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun it sounds! I liked the shoe picture the beat. It reminds me of home :).

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy birthday Kyla! Looks like everyone had a great time. Glad it went so well.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Fun stuff! Happy birthday!

Keep smilin!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Two teens huh.. I remember those days... attitudes, boys/girls, fights over piddly stuff, did I mention attitudes... LOL? In all seriousness, enjoy every minute of it. Before you know it, they'll both be in college!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Oh boy! (Literally) Ha! and a baby on the way...you go girl!

Hugs my friend,
cb

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

What fun!! I remember my first boy/girl party. Glad it went well.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Donna said...

Happy Birthday, Kyla! Boys? Whew! My day is coming. Abbey becomes an official "pre-teen" tomorrow! 12!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home