Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finals are over!!!!! Let the season begin!



Well last week was a rough one! Between finishing all my final projects and papers and completing finals I was dog gone tired! It was all worth it though as I received A's in all of my classes...yipee!!!! You see this was a huge step for me. I did not do great when I was in college after high school. I always had a complex about school and about the fact that I didn't finish my degree. I have been taking one class at time these past two years so when I would get an A I would always think "well I can do that when I am just taking one class but if I take more I shouldn't have such big expectations". After taking a full load for the first time since the 1980's I finally can say I can do it well....no more excuses. I hope you don't mind me sharing in my accomplishments a little bit. I hope I can inspire others to not let their insecurities get in their way. If I can conquer this demon so can all of you!!!!

Now....off to catch up on shopping, cards, wrapping, baking, cleaning, oh and having some holiday fun!!!!!

13 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

Way to go Elise (even if you do go to THAT school). Woof!

Have a Merry Christmas!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger k1 said...

I echo CC! Way to go! And now, because that is out of the way, I am tagging you. Blame CC! She tagged me first!

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Woo Hoo.. you go girl! I need to go back to school and get my degree but it's such a daunting task.. UGH! You Rock though!

Happy shopping and baking. :0)

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family! ;)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

WWWWOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now it's time to PAR-TAY!!!!!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Congratulations on finishing so solidly! Way to Go.

Now bring on the holiday fun!!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Christie said...

You're so cute! You go girl!

Hugs,
cb

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Your blog looks darling and congrats on getting all of your work done.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger jeanette said...

Oh Elise! that is fantabulous! Way to go!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Donna said...

BIG congratulations to you, Elise!! This is a huge accomplishment and you have every right to be proud of your hard work. Now, go enjoy your Christmas!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Great accomplishments! You go girl.
Love your graphics I'm a big ME fan.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy and blessings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home