Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Fun Times!





The PJ Party I have been planning for the past couple months took place last Friday night and it was a hit! We had about 100 moms and daughters spend the night at our church for our 2nd annual Pajama Palooza. I had a great team who planned games, crafts, sang songs, had pj fashion show, pamper stations and we all watched Princess Diaries right before bed. I was totally exhausted on Saturday (took a 5 hour nap) but it was worth it! Kyla showed up later after the homecoming game and Hailey was gone for the weekend for a youth group event.


Here is a very funny video someone sent me.....I just couldn't stop laughing.
If you want more laughs read her book, If You Can't Lose It...Decorate It. I read it this summer and it was fun but had a lot of great insight too. Enjoy!


17 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

WOW!! What a Neat idea!!!

I can't wait to have a daughter!!!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger 4D said...

What a great night!

Keep smilin!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

how cute. Love the curlers!

What a fun time with your daughter.

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Congrats on a succesful Pajama Palooza...what a great idea.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Looks like you had a great event! I am so glad it turned out so well for you.
Did Hailey have a good time at the Rally?? I was there with some of our high schoolers as well and let me just say, the scavenger hunt on Sat left me with more sore muscles that I never knew I even had to begin with. Lots of fun though.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

Wow...what a great idea! The video was great! Nearly pee'd my pants.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger jeanette said...

holy moly! 100 gals?! Looks like such a great night!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger k1 said...

Glad your PJ Party was a success!

Loved the "Mom's William Tell" song. So TRUE!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Hey, that looks like fun!! What a great mother/daughter night. Who doesn't love Princess Diaries?

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Looks like a very fun pj party!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Roy and Lori said...

WOW .....Looks like a
wonderful night !!!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Christie said...

First of all - loved the PJ party idea!! May have to steal that someday. Meanwhile, saw Anita at WOF '07 and loved her!! She's HILARIOUS and she sang this song - I swear, we almost pee'd. Thanks for the reminder - what a great comedian she is!

Hugs

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Deb said...

I might just have to plan this for our youth!! Looks like you all had a GREAT time!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Just wanted to say that I was thinking and praying for you today!

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Linette said...

How FUN! The pajama party looked awesome. :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Roy and Lori said...

Just stopped by to say hi!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger k1 said...

You still around?? You've been awfully quiet. Hope all is going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home