Saturday, September 15, 2007

Go Huskies!!!!!

So excited for the game today....it is especially sweet that we are playing the Buckeyes because the biggest Buckeye fan I know is on her way to China to meet their beautiful daughter Maddy....isn't she just the sweetest thing?


Robin is one of the first online adoption friends I met when we were paperchasing and they were too. I am so excited for them!!!! Please pray for safe travels and joyous union with their beautiful daughter!

Watch their journey at http://www.maddysstory.com/ or visit their blog at http://www.buckeyesinchina.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Isn't it exciting? I am so happy for them!

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

Elise I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog:)
Can you also stop by my blog at
www.insightsofajiejie.blogspot.com.Because you have been tagged

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger cougchick said...

sorry Elise, still can't do it but have a great day today!!!!

So happy for Robin and her family.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the link, what a sweetie

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Girl,
I heard it was your birthday! Which day was it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home