Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finally some sunny days in August!!!!

So far the month of August hasn't been the best in the NW. While the rest of the country has been having a heat wave....it has been down right chilly here and has felt like fall or spring atleast. Yesterday and today the sun decided to come back out and let us enjoy the outdoor activities once again....thank goodness...I was beginning to think it was time to pack up the flip-flops and floaties:)

What we did yesterday in the sun......





What we did today in the sun........



At the end of our adventure to the beach the girls and I were working on getting everything loaded up to the car when who should appear???? "The Popsicle Man" of course. Emma and Ellie wanted to have a little treat but I told them, "Not today girls, since I bought you ice cream cones yesterday and candy at the store earlier in the day" and we needed to be heading home....oh, I am such a softy because in about 30 seconds I changed my mind and told the girls they could have one after all. I told them since we only have about two weeks left together for summer fun that I would just go ahead and spoil them. They were needless to say very thrilled. In the car on the way home Emma said, "Auntie Lesie will you spoil us again tomorrow?" *****GRIN*******

9 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Good for you! Enjoy the summer while you still can! Love the pictures, I wish that the NW would blow a little bit of that cool air our way. In ATL it's been triple digit and dry! Ian has soccer practice in the afternoons and I thought that he was going to die!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

You are the best Auntie ever!!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Yep.. the coolest Auntie ever! And believe me.. they will remember! Glad you gave in, after all, how often does one get to get a popcicle treat from the ice cream truck. ;-)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Fun, fun, fun!!

Keep smilin!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

You are a COOL AUntie, for sure. They will love you forever! (with or without a popsicle.....:-))

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Love the popsicle pictures! Adorable!

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Yup might as well spoil em kekekekeke looks like you had a great time. Love the pics.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Hey, your're the auntie...you can spoil all you want. I can't imagine anyone having cool weather this summer. It is soooooo hot here. You can't walk to your car without breaking a sweat.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Our part of the state has been a scorcher this year. I think we will get some relief this weekend though! I miss the Seattle area, and the cool weather!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home