Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lollipop potty training....AND 12 MONTH LID TODAY!!!!!!!!!



We have been having a "little" success with the potty training with Ellie. I had to get an actual potty chair because the Dora seat for the toilet "scareded her". I got a bag of lollipops and she can have one if she is sitting on the potty. Needless to say she LOVES sitting on her potty now! Most of the time she does not "do" anything but at least she is eager to sit on it. The weather has been fabulous this week (in the 70's) so we have set up potty training in the backyard. Today, we will try again but I think I will have her run around nakie so she can feel it when she has an accident.


At one point I was in charge of the girls and I wasn't paying too close attention and I looked over and they each had about 5 lollipops open. I guess the honor system with the lollipop bag isn't such a great idea with a 2 and 4 year old.



"Look Auntie Lesie, we made lollipop bouquets"
*****I made this post earlier today and almost forgot the most important thing......today we celebrate our 1 year LID-versary....oh my gosh, it has been a whole year!!! I can't really believe it!!!!*******
Yeah for a whole year done in this journey....hopefully only another one to go????????

18 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Happy 1 Year!!

Can you believe we're now wishing it's ONLY one more?!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Happy 1 Year!!

Bribery...works everytime.

Keep smilin!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy 1 year LID.

LOVE the pictures!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on 1 year dowm!
Donna

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

Happy 1 year....and good luck on the potty training! lol

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Happy 1 year. I hope that I never have to write happy 2nd :(

I am back and I have missed you! You dropped from my bloglines! We are back up and running to ~ so please stop by :D

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Happy 12 months Elise!. Can you believe it's been a year already!?

Love those potty pictures too.. especially the "cover ups"

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Happy One year, my dear!!!!!

Your potty training sounds hilarious. Trust kids to not "do" the honour system....tee hee!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Happy 1 year Anniversary to you and your family. WOW. It's both hard/easy to believe it has been a whole year.

Blessings and happy training.

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

Happy 1 year!!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger t~ said...

Happy 1 year!!!

Weston would tinkle for M&M's! Nothing wrong with bribery!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Gracie said...

Adorable! Happy 1 year!!!!

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Hooray to a year down.

Cute strategically covered nekkidness.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Happy 1 year!! I can't wait to get to that point. Love the potty training pics. S.G. was pretty easy. Stickers, even to this day, are her favorite reward. We bought a notebook and a bunch of her favorite stickers. She got a few stickers to put in her notebook every time she used the potty. It totally worked for her.

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on 1 year! We are potty training too, and you have the same potty chair we do. It seems to work well for us.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Happy 1 year LID!!!! Very cute pictures. Good luck on the potty training!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Happy 1 year!

The naked-ness in the backyard for pottie training works wonders.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Ohhhh!!!! Happy 12 my friend! I remember when you were 4! Time flies...right?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home