Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gracie Goodies

Yesterday the postman left a wonderful box on the front porch from my Firefly Secret Pal...we just love all the goodies for our Grace. Thank you secret pal!!!!


I also got inspired to clean out her room and Hailey helped me organize all her stuff. Wow, this girl has already been spoiled...her dresser and shelves are bursting full of wonderful things...we just need our girl!!!!




Now we just need to decide how we are going to decorate. Originally, I wanted to use the PB Kids Daisy Garden bedding in pink because I thought it would go so nicely with our yellow furniture and the pretty light aqua walls.....



....but Hailey and Kyla think we should paint the room just for her. Also, my sister and I are going to swap furniture for awhile since Ellie can use the yellow furniture now (it has a cute little bed with it) and I will use her white wicker nursery furniture while Grace is little. This means I can really decorate in any way I want.....what is a girl to do??????? Dream of all the nursery possibilities!


On the "little girl" front...we had a crafty afternoon...Emma and Ellie had fun making special pens with Hailey...they even made special ones for their mommy and daddy:)



10 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I can not wait to see what you decide..Im glad you post pics, makes me so excited!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger May Momma said...

Sounds like you will have blast decorating. I can't wait to see what is turns out like.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Emmie said...

I can;t wait to see how the room turns out. I bet it will be beautiful! It looks like your secret pal sure did surprise you with some nice things..how fun! =)

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

What total fun....Love it!

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Wow.. look at all that stuff you already have for your Gracie! LOVE the PBK daisy print. (my favorite flowers are daisies) Love the aqua and yellow in the room though.. very nice!

I definitely need to get my act together for Maddy!!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I LOVE that bedding! So pretty! It is going to be so nice!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

What great secret pal stuff...wow you totally got spoiled!

I love love love the bedding, that is so pretty.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

oh, what fun you will have decorating that room!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Can't wait to continue to see the progress on Grace's room!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

She sure does have a lot of cutie pie things. I went with PB when getting Spicy Girl's bedding. It is pink and yellow with butterflies. I love it, but that was several years ago. I love what they have now. I look at each catalog I get and try to figure out what to do for our next one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home