Friday, June 29, 2007

The Big Show is near.....

****Update****The dress rehearsal went well...only a couple of nervous flub ups for me...hopefully they are all out of my system and the show will be perfect. Of course the girls did fabulous....and I think they were a little surprised by their mom ;0)






Today we have our dress rehearsal and tomorrow is the big show.....eeeeeeeeeek!!! I am so dang nervous, I can't believe I am actually doing this in front of hundreds of people....what was I thinking???????? The girls of course have their routines down and look totally adorable but I think I am going to throw up:)












9 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck!!! Have a great time!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hang in there, you'll do AWESOME!!!!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

You'll be GREAT! I hope someone will have a video camera. You know we (I) want to see how well you do!

Have a BLAST!!!!!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger 4D said...

You are going to be amazing and I look forward to your full report on the show.

Good luck!

Keep smilin!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger t~ said...

You are going to have soooo much fun! Smile on girl!

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

you will be fabulous darling....just fab-bew-us!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Donna said...

I'd bring you a bucket if I could! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully! Can't wait to see the pics!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Best wishes for a great show!!!

Sending you "happy toes" :-)

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Roy and Lori said...

Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home