Friday, June 08, 2007

Referrals are here!!!!!


Congrats to all those families who are getting referrals for their beautiful children...especially for my bloggy pals, Elisa, from Fortune Cookie Monsters and, Julie, from Made in China they both received their referrals and their babies are so young!!! 5 months and 7 months! I have never seen a 5 month old referred before! I thought all babies had to be atleast 6 months old...I guess I was wrong about that one. Wonder what else I am misinformed about. Oh well....what a good thing to be wrong about.

Congratulations to both of you!!!!

Also.....Kim, from My Little Chinese Dream received LOA for their beautiful daughter Channing. Now they just need a speedy TA!!!!!

This is going to be an exciting summer!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger 4D said...

It is a wonderful time!

Keep smilin!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

It IS going to be an exciting summer!

I LOVE your graphic!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger PandaMom said...

Isn't it great?! My personal friend over at Deshing Darling got theirs too for their second daughter! It has been a loooooong wait for them! ; )

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I love to see the babies!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

so many special families in this group!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home