Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sparks fly for Jordin...but Blake is still our "Bothell Beat Boxin' Boy"!



OK...so we loved Jordin too (and secretly new she would win) but we had to root on our hometown boy. He was so classy through the whole thing...it makes him even more likable. I know coming in second will not hurt him one bit. Look at Chris Daughtry afterall. He was 4th last year and he has the biggest selling album this year.
About 2pm this afternoon the girls and I decided we needed to through an Idol party. Nothing like the last minute but we picked up a few Pizza's and hit the Dollar Tree for some decorations, called up a few friends and by 7pm we were ready to party Idol style!





All I can say after this Idol season......Simon has to eat his words about the bad singers from Seattle:) Way to go Jordin and Blake....you showed him!!!!

15 Comments:

At 5:39 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Good for Jordin! I was glad to see her win.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sorry "your guy" didn't win....he put in a good showing, though....

Great party!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

What a neat idea. I bet you all had a great time partyin' "Idol style"!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Look at you guys! You are HUGE fans!!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

I liked them both, but I was a big fan of Blakes too...

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Okay, so you're my hero for doing a last minute party for your kids and their friends! I want to be a mom like YOU! Fun!!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

Looks like you guys had one rockin time!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Very excited for Jordin! Loved Blake too!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

I am so sad that I didn't watch this season! Makes me feel left out to not have been a part of all the hooplah this time. With each season it just get crazier! ; ) LOVE the sparkly pics of your party....toooo fun! ; )

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Too cute! Love the Idol party - as you know, we missed the end...I'm still bitter...

What can I say...I'm a Blaker Girl, myself.

Hugs,
cb

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kim :) said...

How fun! Wish I could have watched with you... not from my hometown, but thought Blake was awesome!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Roy and Lori said...

We really liked both of them but
we felt like Jordin would win.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Love the Idol party! I watched it until the last minute when A had a melt down then I stepped out of the room and it was announced. I had to go look it up on the computer!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger 4D said...

That is WAY cool that you had a party! Blaker girls all the way!!!

Keep smilin!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Loved them both,would have been cool to see him when. His Bon Jovi song rocked.

Amy
LID 4/23/07

 

Post a Comment

<< Home