Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy!!!!




Wow...I know I have not been great at this blogging thing lately and I apologize to all my blogger friends who I have missed these past few weeks but I am trying to juggle a lot right now, which is good because it is making the time go by faster and keeping my mind off the ever growing wait in China. I think actually it is a defense mechanism to not feel the aching longing for this adoption to happen. If I am busy then I don't have time to be depressed. Unfortunately, I am losing contact with all the great people I have met in this journey so far but I think of you all often even if I don't have time to catch up right now.
I will continue to pray for all of our children and that this wait will either speed up or we will find some peace in what we cannot control.
God Bless you all!!!!

14 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Good to hear from you. I can understand being busy and protecting yourself. We are always here!

Keep smilin!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

We hear you!! :) Hang in there.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

been wondering where you were - enjoy your projects - makes time fly!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Thanks for checking in! Keep on keepin' on :0)

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

I'm glad you stopped by to let us know you are well, just busy!

I miss you posts, but I'm glad time is going by quickly for you.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Don't worry about losing touch with us because you won't be. Great to hear from you..totally hear you on being busy..I so know how that feels!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger t~ said...

Do what you got to do to make the time go by faster! Busy is always good.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Oh, you won't lose touch with any of us!

I check in on ya!!

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

We'll always check in.....life is busy....I totally understand! lol

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Hi Elise! Love that jugglin' momma you've got, I'd borrow it if I knew how! I'm juggling myself, some days worse than others. I'm thinking of you, friend.

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Elise, I am happy to hear that you are busy. It helps the time go by faster. I will keep watching to hear from you! :-)

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Shana said...

Praying for China to speed things up, Elise...

Hugs, Shana :)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Emmie said...

ooo...I totally know the feeling! It's always good to keep busy, like you said, it keeps your mind away from the blues! :)

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger starguildgirl said...

Hi Elise-
I think of you so often and sure do miss you. I love looking at your blogs and seeing your pictures. You are such a creative person and an incredible mom and wife. I would love to see you and the girls one of these days. Take care- you are in my prayers- Dana et al

 

Post a Comment

<< Home