Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Does anyone else feel like the answers are blowing in the wind?

Our agency posted a statement about the meeting with CCAA officials and the RQ is reporting what many of the agencies are saying about the meetings but I feel still more confused on the time line. I know that wait may extend out to 3 years (since even CCAA has stated that now) but what does that mean for us? I wish there was some real answers out there...those getting their referrals next month will have already been waiting 20 months but that sounds heavenly compared to the numbers I just calculated for our wait if it stays at the same rate of referral numbers. Here is a run down of what I did:
(my numbers could be way off but please inform me if you have come up with a better case scenario....I would love to hear some good news here!!!)


July07-LID up to Nov.13
August-up to Nov.19-----our 1 year LID anniversary
September-up to Nov.25
October-up to Dec. 1
November-up to Dec. 7
December-up to Dec.13
Jan08-up to Dec.19
Feb-up to Dec.25
March-up to Dec.31
April-up to Jan.6
May-up to Jan. 12
June-up to Jan. 18
July-up to Jan.26
August-up to Feb.1----our 2 year LID anniversary
September-up to Feb.7
October-up to Feb.13
November-up to Feb.19
December-up to Feb.25
Jan09-up to March 3
Feb-up to March 9
March-up to March 15
April-up to March 21
May-up to March 27
June-up to April 2
July-up to April 8
August-up to April??????------this our 3 year LID anniversary and still not even close!!!!! Scary!!!!!


Now another CCAA statement was they think they should be back up to referring 15 days worth after 2008....these numbers are better but still waaaaaaay longer than we thought when starting out on this journey.


July07-LID up to Nov.13
August-up to Nov.19---1 year LID
September-up to Nov.25
October-up to Dec. 1
November-up to Dec. 7
December-up to Dec.13
Jan08-up to Dec. 28
Feb-up to Jan.12
March-up to Jan.27
April-up to Feb.11
May-up to Feb.26
June-up to March.13
July-up to March 28
August- up to April 12---2 year LID
September-up to April 27
October-up to May 12
November-up to May 27
December-up to June 11
Jan09-up to June 26
Feb-up to July 11
March-up to July26
April-up to August 10 -----we would receive our referral after 32 months waiting.


Way longer than the pregnancy of an elephant (22 months)....so if I get crankier as these months pass.....you know why:)


Tick...tick....tick....

12 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

I'm just not even thinking about it. I'm over it. I'm never going to know and there is nothing I can do. So, I'm just going to hang out until they tell me it's my time.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger D said...

Pretty horrific, isn't it? I saw the RQ post today too...and since I'm about to go on vacation, I am choosing not to think about it.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It can get frustrating not knowing the answers..

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I understand! I just can't let myself think about it or I cry. And I can't be a puddle all the time, so I just pretend. I want some answers too!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

I agree - frustrating big time!!! It seems silly to think that they only have to get through 80 more days of referrals until ours and yet we could be looking at months and months more of waiting.

You'd think I would be a real pro of waiting by now considering tomorrow our 17 month anniversary - no such luck I suppose! Sending wishes your way.

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

Oh. That's awful. and here I am not even on the books.

yet.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

This is going to be a long road. I have come to that conclusion. The worst part is the not knowing. Just sitting in limbo for one to three years is not fun, but I will wait.

I am glad that we all have each other to go through this with. I don't know what I would do if I had to endure this wait on my own without people who 'get it'.

Hold On.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger PandaMom said...

It's CRAZY! You know we were knocked out of going back for #2 because of the new criteria China made up and we were so sad at first, but now it seems almost a blessing to not be caught up in the new horrendous wait time for all the new LIDs. Crazy. That's what it is. Praying for you! ; )

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger t~ said...

Oh crap.

I'll guess I'll keep waiting....

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Yep...trying to just not think about it.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Roy and Lori said...

It can be very frustrating!
We just pray things will
get better!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Let's hope God sends us a miracle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home