Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hailey is off to HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

Hailey and her friend, Maddi, all decked out to attend the their high school's football game last Friday night.


Wow....I have so much to share but this week or so has been crazy...and I am in the middle of changing software on my computer so I have been a bit out of touch with the blogger world. Wanted to share about my baby's big day tomorrow. I can't believe I actually have a daughter in high school. It just doesn't seem possible at all......I swear I just put her in Kindergarten. I have been a bit misty eyed these past few days but excited for this new chapter in her life too but I know Hailey will do great and have lots of fun. I will really be savoring these next four years that I still have my baby under our roof.

Hailey goes to school tomorrow....then I have one more day with Kyla because she starts her new middle school on Thursday. Sniffle.........

13 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how exciting..Good times!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Robin said...

There's nothing like your baby going to high school. Savor each moment of it! I can't wait for the homecoming/dance pictures etc.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

The time goes far too fast.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Looking very "cool", Hailey. Sniff. I am gonna DIE when my kids are in high school. Still, if they're as nice as YOUR kids.....:-)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Time does fly doesn't it? Soon she'll be driving and all kinds of fun stuff. LOL

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Welcome to the world of big kids! Indeed the time does go by so fast. Before you know it she'll be posing for a picture of her with car keys, then her with a certain boy'friend', then her on her wedding day ~ wait a minute, I won't get a head of myself.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Gen said...

aaack! NOO - not high school!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Wow your babies are growing up fast!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Susie said...

They sure grow up so fast. One day they are 5 and the next 10.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Oh wow, high school. Such fun times. She looks like she's enjoying it with her friend. Football games were the best!! I didn't watch much of the game, but had a great time with friends. LOL!!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Hey Elise - in case you didn't know, Nate and Amy received their referral on Friday! A huge congrats to them. I guess he's 5 months old and they should travel between 3-6 months from now. YEAH.

Bring on China referrals!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

I would love to meet for coffee. Let me check my schedule and get back to you on days.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Way to go Hailey gurl! Cool duds too....I can't get my eyes off the socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home