Thursday, September 27, 2007

August Out of Review!!!!!!!



I have been way to busy to blog lately but when I checked the Rumor Queen this morning look what I found!!!! Yeah....... August is officially out of review!


For those of you not in the adoption program this means that China has finally reveiwed our paperwork and since we did not hear from them we are officially onto the matching room! This is a big hurdle because until this point they still could have denied us if they didn't like something. Of course our agency probably would have denied us first but this is just another hoop we needed to get through. The wait will still continue....because we are August 2006 and they have not even made it into December 2005 files yet. Keep praying for Gracie and that things will speed up. A summer 2008 referral would be a miracle but it would be so awesome too!!!!

I am afraid my blog site will be a little boring for a while. I have a full load for the first time in school and I started my ministry position at the church this fall. I began two programs for moms and daughters, Secret Keeper Girl, and Your Girl/His Girl, and we are having a huge mother-daughter sleepover at the church next weekend. Somedays I wonder if I will get it all done...but I know God has called me to this and He will be right with me all the way! I am also doing the Beth Moore bible study "Believing God" on Tuesday mornings so you see......I might be MIA for a bit. If you don't hear from me as often, I am still thinking and praying for you all....I just need to keep my priorities in line and my head on straight;)


On a side note.....don't you just love the fall season!!!! My favorite time of year!

19 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger 4D said...

That is wonderful news!

Life is meant to live so take it all in and enjoy.

Keep smilin!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger D said...

Wasn't that the greatest news!! Congratulations to you!!! (and me!!!)

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HOORAY for August being out of review!!!!!!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Congrats to you, too, LID buddy!!

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Congratulations! Now it's only a matter of time before we get our girls from China!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

Congratulations on being out of the review room! I sure wish we were. Our agency has a new rule that we can't look at the SN list until we are out of the review room.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Yeah! Awesome news!!!!!!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on such a nmajor hurdle. One step closer to your little angel.
Donna

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Great news! One step closer

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Congratulations on being out of the review room! I am screaming that from the rooftop for you!!!
So glad to see you are doing well - even if you do have a full load of things going on in your life right now. Consider it one way to keep your mind occupied while waiting for Gracie.
Will we see you on Sunday at Katiepalooza??

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

Congratulations! That is big!!!! I know you must be breathing a sigh of relief.
God's Speed
Daleea

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger cougchick said...

Hooray for you! That is excellent. Hoping to see you Sunday at Katiepalooza.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Ohhh! Don't go friend! I so miss my blogging buddies when they're gone...boo hoo.

But I do understand - it just gets hard after a while and we run out of things to say.

Come back soon!!!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

Wow, you are busy. I've done that Bible study, and it's awesome, but Beth Moore studies usually are. Happy Fall to ya!!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger t~ said...

Such exciting news!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger t~ said...

Such exciting news!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Congrats on being out of review! What a relief to have another step behind us hey?

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

yeah congrats about being out of review another step done.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger 3 Peanuts said...

Congrats on being out of review!

Kim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home