Friday, March 07, 2008

My Friday Friends....

On Fridays I watch my nieces...today they are sitting at the table coloring and playing with toys we got from the dollar store this morning. I decided to make a couple of scrapbook pages of all their funny expressions I have stored on my computer...they have so many and their little comments are always cracking us up!



I will probably be absent for a couple of weeks....I have my last week of winter quarter next week and then it's finals!!! Bring on Spring Break!!!! So ready for some warm weather!

Have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Man, they are SO cute! It must be fun!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Way to darling girls!!! Best wishes on your last quarter!
If you get the chance to send that email with ideas, I would love it.

Bring on spring!!! Heck, let's skip spring and go straight to summer!!!!

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cutie pies. Good luck on finals!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

So cute... I miss watching my nieces/nephews (though it has been nearly 6 years since leaving Australia when I use to do that... ) it was always a ton of fun...

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Cute pics! Spring? did you say spring? Where? LOL

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

cute pictures....what fun...see you in a few...take care.... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home