Thursday, June 05, 2008

Special Night....



Last night Hailey was baptized by her youth leader during a special youth baptism service at our church. It was so special to listen to her beautifully honest testimony and to hear that Jesus is the love of her life. I was completely blown away at her eloquence and sincerity. At times I just can't believe she is actually my daughter. She is so much more mature than I was at her age. I am truly thankful but I know it is her relationship with God that has made her who she is.





What are you waiting for? Get up and be baptized. Have your sins washed away by calling on the name of the Lord. Acts 22:16

We are so proud of her and can't wait to see what else God has in store for her life.

7 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger D said...

awesome! how special for her and your family...and the church!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

what beautiful pics and a beautiful post!!! Awesome!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Jewels of My Heart said...

How happy! I know you must be rejoicing!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Robin said...

A very special night indeed.! The angels were rejoicing I'm certain of it!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Congratulations to Hailey! That is wonderful!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Wow that is wonderful! And it looks like Hailey had a great birthday too!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger redmaryjanes said...

God Bless you always Hailey. What an amazing night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home