Thursday, August 21, 2008

Now I am REALLY Done!!!!!!!


YIPPEE!!!


I know I posted my commencement photos from the graduation ceremonies in June (like the one above). I walked through the ceremony but I still need to take 3 classes during summer quarter to recieve my diploma.


Last night I turned in my last paper and did my last presentation! Today I am officially done!


It was tough this summer. I took a full load and the kids were home and the quarter is shortened but the workload stays the same. I feel exhausted and there is only a couple weeks before school starts and we need to do school shopping and all those back to fall activities. I need to catch up with all my friends that I have missed during my busy life. Hopefully, they will all forgive me for being MIA for most of these 3 years.


I was able to maintain my good grades but unfortunately the house is messy, laundry is piled up and there is no grocries in the house. I told my family that after 3 years they were going to get their "normal" mother and wife back. After a little rest of course.


Mike and the girls have been gone all week at youth group camps so I am headed out to meet up them...Mike is doing the cooking but everytime I talk to him he is either up a tree hiding or out playing games. I think Mike is reliving the youth group camps he experienced when he was younger. I am just glad they are all having fun....but I miss them so I am outa here!


I will checking in with all my blog buddies in between the laundry piles when I get back ;)


See Ya!

6 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats again, great photo

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Okay, so what's my excuse???
Laundry piling up
no food in the house
and I haven't been pursuing a college degree either!

My oh my!

Soon I will be able to say, "you know, I've got 2 teen-agers, 1 pre-teen and a toddler ~ what's your excuse." (hehehehehe)

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great Family site! News a New blob on Lady bugs:
Ladybugneedsahome

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Jack King said...

You look great in purple and gold!!
Must feel so good to proudly display that UW alum license plate holder on your car! We are so proud of our daughter!! Now take a break and put your feet up! The house work will wait.......

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Congrats, that's a huge achievement especially with a house and kids!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Congrats for being REALLY done.
Quite an achivement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home