Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Abigail is with her family....and another birthday (another year older)!!!

Darn it I couldn't get this picture to move down below with my birthday pics....but skip right ahead to the more exciting news (getting a year older is fun to celebrate but in reality I am another year older).....
Praise God whom all blessings flow....

These pictures say it all!








Check out more on their travel blog here....http://6000milestoabigail.blogspot.com/ they have the most wonderful videos uploaded too!!!

Couldn't be happier for this most wonderful family!!!!


Last night my wonderful husband and kids took me out to dinner for my birthday in Seattle on the waterfront. It was a beautiful sunny day and perfect to watch the sun set along the water!
Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday on my blog and on Facebook!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Steffie B. said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday....your girls are beautiful! They must take after their Momma! ;)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home