Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas at the Hop!!!!


Phew, busy weekend, but full of fun!!! The girls have both been taking a Broadway dance class at a local dance studio and they had their Christmas recital this weekend. With a dress rehearsal on Friday night and two performances on Saturday, it meant our weekend was hectic!!! But proud mom wants to brag a little bit about how great they did in their performances! It was so fun to watch! They both did so great for their first time in dance class! I think I should have had them in dance a long time ago! I was able to purchase a DVD so if I can figure out how to post that when I get it I will, but for now enjoy the fun pictures I was able to snap of them while they were on stage!!!


The first dance they performed was to the song, "Straighten Up and Fly Right" (I have the song playing in the background).
Sorry, some of the pictures are a bit dark...

The finale was a medley done to 50's tunes like "Rock Around the Clock" with both the Broadway dancers and the Tap dancers, it was so cute!!!!

12 Comments:

At 4:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet! They all look so great and look like they had a wonderful time!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger 4D said...

That is so great. Good to hear that the show was a hit and they look terrific in their costumes.

Keep smilin!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Your girls are so cute in their costumes! What fun for them. You can see it in their eyes :0)

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Cool tune!

they look great!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Your girls look awesome. I love dance recitals. Have a very Merry Christmas

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great!!!

Deb
:-)

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like they had a blast! Cute girls!!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger t~ said...

They look adorable in those costumes! So cute and it looks like they really enjoyed themselves!

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think they look great, although my boys said they looked gross. Why? In their own immortal words...."because they're girls!" Tee hee.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

You have such beautiful girls!! I love going to recitals like that...it would've been so MAGICAL and EXCITING!! They look like they had a blast.....!!!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This scene looks all too familiar with our girls as well! I have a houseful of dancin' girls and we spend half our life running them back and forth and zillions of dollars on costumes....Your girls are so pretty and look quite pro at the whole dance scene!

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You girls seem like they are so much fun to have around. I bet they will make wonderful big sisters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home