Monday, November 20, 2006

Prayers for two special little girls....

Congratulations to my good online friends, the Horner family, for receiving their TA for their beautiful daughter, Anna Claire!!! I was so excited to get the email today and to find out they will be traveling before Christmas to bring her home! God is so good!!!! Emily, we are so happy for you too! I know that you have been waiting a long time for this to come!!! What a wonderful Christmas present........ a little sister!!!! Our family will be praying for a safe and memorable to trip to China. Can't wait to watch the journey!!!


I am also requesting prayers for our new friends, the Hale family, who just brought home beautiful Tessa from China in October. Tomorrow she will be having heart surgery at Seattle's Children's Hospital. Her heart condition was a bit more serious than expected so the doctors decided that surgery should occur sooner than later. She looks like she is taking it all in stride and is a real trooper!!! I just pray that her surgery goes well and that the recovery process is quick so she can go home soon! This little girl has gone through so much in such a short amount of time. What an amazing spirit!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can you hear me squealing? :) Thank you!!!!!! I'm so excited.

Praying for Tessa too!!!

www.emilysmeimei.blogspot.com

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Dawn and Dale said...

Oh that poor precious little baby girl!!

I'll be praying for her as well!

Dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home