Friday, November 03, 2006

Fun Weekend ahead!!!

We are so excited for the weekend....Mike and I are taking the girls to the Jeremy Camp Concert on Saturday night. He just released his new album, Beyond Measure, on October 31st and it is awesome!!! We have been listening to his music all week to get ready for this fun concert!!!
Along with Jeremy, his beatiful wife, Adie, will be performing also. I just love her new music!!! I have not been able to get her album yet but the songs on the radio are soooooo awesome! I can't wait to hear the rest of her music.


Finally....a little more rockin' then I am used to these days (must be because I'm 40), Hawk Nelson will be performing at the concert also. Hailey and Kyla really love their music though, so maybe we will be do some slam dancing and body passing just for them....or NOT!!!! hehehe
Here is a picture of Jeremy, Adie and their two precious daughters. So cool that they can tour as a family!!!
I also want to say congratulations to all the family receiving their referrals right now....I know CCAA didn't make it through the whole month of August 05 but atleast they are picking up the pace a bit...even a little progress is a positive step in the right direction!!!

6 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Have a great weekend!

Keep smilin!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Enjoy your weekend!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I like Jeremy Camp's music!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Tawni said...

mmmmm...like that music! Have fun at the concert!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh...he was here on the 31st - we almost got tickets to go see the concert, but ended up not going! Have FUN!!!

Lisa
www.collinsclan.homestead.com

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What type of music is there? I am really a fan of a lot so I have to ask before I buy buy buy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home