Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thank You CCAI Secret Pal!!!

I received these great books today in the mail from my CCAI secret pal and we just love them!!! Hailey and Kyla love the DK book on China too! Kyla is actually doing a Chinese unit right now in her heritage studies class and it fits right in with everything she is learning about. Hailey spent about an hour this evening pouring over the pages also. They both love to read, so it was so nice of you to remember them in the book exchange. I know you have been really sick and I pray that you are on the mend. You don't want to be sick over the holidays!!! Thanks again for all the wonderful books, we can't wait to read them to Grace someday soon!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger The luckiest mommy in the world said...

They look like great books. I have I love you like Crazy Cakes and just LOVE IT!

Deb
hoping for referral SOON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home