Wednesday, April 08, 2009

More photo shoots and spring break fun....

So after I took pictures of Miss E in the morning back in February I continued on to 3 more shoots that day. It was chilly but perfect weather for picture taking. When I went to pick my friend's daughter, her older sister was babysitting this little cutie and I knew I needed to snap a few cute ones of her. Isn't she just adorable!?!!!
Here is her sweet little face in color.....And in black and white...
Then we set out to a nearby nursery to take pictures of Miss O....
After I photographed Miss O we came home so we could make a cute little Valentine present for her parents. We had so much fun!!!!


When we finished up Hailey and I decided it was too nice of an afternoon to not take advantage of another photo shoot. The sun had come out but it was late afternoon so the lighting was just perfect....while it lasted. I loved how they turned out and was so thankful I took them because a couple weeks later she cut her hair off.

We saw this neat old green bug parked and new that it would make the perfect prop. Hailey loves anything vintage right now....so it was perfect!

I still have tons more pictures of Hailey's photo shoot but I will have to post them later....wanted to share a more recent adventure. Last week it was spring break and the weather was awful and cold. When I saw there was sunny day coming on Friday I asked Kyla (major Twilight fan) if she wanted to take a road trip to Forks where the story takes place. I didn't even have to ask....she was so excited. She brought her friend Taylor too and we ended up having a really fun day and it was beautiful out!

More on this trip tomorrow....

2 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Your photos are beautiful!! What camera do you use? I'm totally impressed...
Hey, where is the shot of Hailey with short hair??

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Absolutely beautiful photos! I can't believe how much your girls have grown into such beautiful young women on this journey to their baby sister!

I have to say, my daughter would be so very envious of your trip to Forks. She LOVES twilight. Heck , I even enjoyed the books.

Looks like major fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home