Monday, December 15, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Today is a very special day...


Little "Barbara Ann Bayles" is sensational at 60!!!!
Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Yesterday afternoon we celebrated the big occassion with a luncheon at our house with the family. Mike and I made a minature snow house replica of her childhood home in Upper Michigan complete with a little snowman that she may have built when she was a little girl.

I also made the birthday girl some cute birthday accessories to wear to her party.


5 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

A huge happy birthday to your mom!

So sorry to hear you have been sick. No problem about not getting back to me and yes the week after Christmas would be just fine too if that works for you. I look forward to seeing you and catching up in person.

Stay warm and toasty!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jack King said...

My head is still spinning! You out did yourselves! Hope you caught up on your sleep!
I have the bestest kid's in the world! And the best son- in law- and the best grand kids......I felt so loved

Thank you , thank you, thank
you! Love, Mom

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

Wow!! Your mom looks amazing! You and your girls are all so pretty and now I know why. 60 must be the new 30.
You did a beautiful job on all her party favors. I just love looking at your blog and all your artistic endeavors.
Blessings from the land of your next daughter!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Deb said...

AWWW! Happy Birthday to your Mom!
I love the little house! That was a VERY special touch.
Merry Christmas!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Your mom is 60...no way...she looks sooo young!

As for that cake..wow you guy's are so talented, it's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home