Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving is gone and now onto Christmas...


We are back home after a few days in Spokane to spend Thanksgiving with Grandma and Grandpa Liptack. We also were able to celebrate Gigi's 91st birthday. She is such an amazing woman and I hope I look as good as she does when I am in my 90's.

We actually had two Thanksgiving celebrations this year. The Friday before the holiday we spent it with my family so we could enjoy Turkey day with them before we all traveled to different parts of the country. It was such a surprise to see my cousin ,Mike, who flew in from Austin Texas. What a treat for us and for his mother, my Auntie "Soup";)
My dad getting ready to cut up the gobble, gobble...

I think was a little too excited about it though....

My Auntie Sue and grandma...

My cousin Mike with Gran Gran...
No surprises here, Connor and Joe were playing on the computer....
Kim, Stephen and the kids pose for the camera....
We even had time to take the posed Thanksgiving family picture....
With all the grandchildren in one spot my parents were able to get a picture for their Christmas cards....

Emma was having so much fun taking pictures that I was able to pick up a cute little Disney digital camera for her in Spokane to give at Christmas....my little "fellow foto friend".......

Now it is time to pack up the pilgrims and start trimming the tree.....Yeah, it's Christmas!!!!

6 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

not only are you a very photogenic family, someone is a great photographer..

these are awesome.....

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving it looks like you guys had!!!

Starbucks?!? Definitely - you pick the day and let's talk time. Wednesday mornings and Thursdays are my only out days, otherwise - free as a bird (yeah right, with a one year old, 2 teenagers and a 12 year old who haven't flown the coupe yet~!)

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger John's Arts & Crafts said...

Great photo's & article! New news on Ladybugs & to view a new movie trailer for a movie coming out this month called "Ladybug" http://www.thebestladybughouse.com/Blog.html

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger cougchick said...

Gorgeous photos!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Such beautiful family thanksgiving pictures!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Christie said...

My friend - that table setup is simply gorgeous!

By the by, are we getting any closer?!?! Jeesh - I feel we've been blogger buddies for each other since those long ago beginnings...what was that, like three or four years ago now?

Any day now?!?

Hugs...the pictures are wonderful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home