Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Pie for lunch and meeting a new friend!!!


Today the girls and I headed into Snohomish to meet with cyber friend, Gen, at the Snohomish Pie Factory. We talked for 2 hours and it only seemed like 15 minutes. It was so wonderful meeting her after reading about her life and their journey to adopt, Xin Min, from China. I wish she wasn't moving to Montana though=(..... I wish her the very best and hope all goes well with her move, settling in, and the paperwork in China!!! I have a feeling we will connect again!!! Thanks Gen for a wonderful afternoon!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Sounds like a lovely time! i know what you mean...once you start chatting, time seems to fly!

Keep smilin!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Elsie -

What fun, to meet Gen! She wrote that she was meeting you and I told her to say hi for me. I feel so badly for her...this moving stuff is rough!

Looks like you had lunch at a darling place and have delightful girls!

Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home