Friday, July 21, 2006

It's hot!!!!


It was hot one out there today. It was 105 degrees when Mike left work and we don't have air conditioning. We have not really thought it was worth it since it is only really needed for a week or two out of the year, but tonight I think we will be rethinking that decision!!! So since it is so hot I thought it would be nice to post a picture of cool winter fun. I will keep this in my mind as I can't fall asleep tonight because I am sweating to death. Happy summer!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Elise - just read your last few blog entries on your other blog! Praise God about His provision in your adoption - He is so amazing!

We don't have air conditioning either - so I'm right there with you - sweating! :)

We also have prayed about the possibility of pursuing a waiting child. We're waiting until we have our finances all together and then we'll see if God leads us in that direction! Very exciting!!!

Lisa
www.collinsclan.homestead.com

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

Stay Cool!

I love that picture. It looks like a lot of fun!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Ahhh.. that picture is so refreshing. I wondered about you and your family when I saw how hot it was in the Washington area. We finally got a little break today. The humidity dropped and so did the temp. Whew..

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger D said...

It was 107 in our town in Texas last week...and we've had about ten or more days in a row at 100 or above...but everything here is air-conditioned...so I can't imagine it!

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I just love the picture! It is hot here in NJ but thank god a few years ago we installed central air. To be quite honest, I couldn't live without it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home