Thursday, July 20, 2006

Crazy for Cherries!!!





Yesterday the girls and I headed to the mall to get out of the heat and we hit the usually teeny bopper stores (by the way, half the songs played at Hollister were from the 80's, of course the girls were surprised I knew the lyrics)...anyways...we decided to pop into our favorite little girly store, Gymboree, and check out what was new.... and I want ga-ga over the new "Cherry" line. I love cherries!!! Not to eat necessarily but I guess because I am a huge Mary Engelbreit fan(used to work at her store), I have an affection for anything Cherry, especially in the summer. In fact, I have been toting around my favorite cherry purse this summer and my girlfriend, Inger, bought me the cutest matching cherry luggage!!! (Thanks, Ingy Bing) So you see, I am big cherry fan!!! Plus red is my favorite color!!! Well, when I saw the cute little cherry Mary Jane shoes, and the cute little cherry hat and.......I could go on and on... I was like a kid in a candy store....but I was good. It is not on sale yet! So the girls and I did our oohing and awing and then we left. Of course I will be watching for the first sign of a "cherry" sale and then I will be high tailing in back to the mall to "pick" some cute little cherries!!!heeheeheehee...I am giddy just thinking about it.

9 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

LOVE Gymboree!!!! I have only bought a couple of items off of their clearance rack. But, hope to catch some sales this year! CUTE stuff!!! Love the cherry outfit!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Elise, my step-daughter and I saw the same outfits this week as we shopped while they are here visiting. My grand-daughter is 16 months old so we were trying the little cherry hat on her. It is SO adorable!!! I have decided I LOVE Gymboree. I'm sure I'll be shopping there for Maddy as much as I did A&F , AE and Hollister for Sarah.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Elise said...

Robin, I will have way more fun shopping at Gymbo for Grace. All though we did go into Abercrombie too and I was so glad to see my daughters disgusted by the scantily clad models in their ads in the store. Yuck! It is so hard to see my girls have moved on from Gymboree to that!!!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Joannah said...

I love those clothes. I love Gymboree, but I do think it's overpriced...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Shandra said...

My 2 girls live in Gymboree. It is tax free weekend in TX AUg 4-6 so I plan on stocking up on soem fall outfits. I will have to check out the cherries. They are so cute.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

That outfit is adorable! I love Gymboree, but haven't bought anything from them yet. I don't want to spend all that money and then the size be wrong. I do go and walk through it every time I'm at the mall though!

I really like you blog!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger jeanette said...

I love that outfit! So stinkin' cute! Can't you just imagine how cute little Grace will be in that?!

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Gymnboree is at it again. There are a few lines I have in multiple sizes. I love the stuff.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Donna said...

The Gymboree cherry line is just way too cute! Imagine our little cuties in that jumper and hat. I think I'll be watching for the on-line sales. If you hear of one, please do a post and pass the word. I just love Gymboree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home