Friday, August 11, 2006

Where did the time go?


I am posting this picture of my girls when they were 4 and 2. I can't beleive how fast the time has gone!!! When did they grow up? They were just these little girls and now they are becoming young women? I love this picture because it just captures their sweet little personalities. Hailey, the older, caring big sis. Kyla, with her little blonde ringlets, and that little mischievious smile. They still have the same personalities today!!! Hmmmm....how time flies!

8 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

That is adorable. Love the layout of your blog. I am a big switchfoot fan too!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Gorgeous photo Elise!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Kristin said...

Your girls are so beautiful...then and now! You are going to have a houseful of girls, too! We say "Girls Rule" in our house! :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What a wonderful picture! The girls are adorable!

 
At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are super cute. I love the color.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Shandra said...

Wonderful picture! I have two girls also and a third on the way! For my husbands sake I let him have a male dog :)

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Robin said...

LOVE that picture of the girls! It almost looks like sepia and color mixed together.. is it? Oh, I love the music on your blog too!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger 4D said...

Beautiful picture!

I guess time flies when you are having fun!

Keep smilin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home