Friday, August 25, 2006

We are in Minnesota!

We arrived in Black Hammer on Wednesday night and we been having a great visit with Uncle Lenny, Auntie Sharra and Josiah. The girls have been going to the neighbors farm in the mornings to help milk the goats and a newborn calf. They loved it!!! They want to move on a farm now.


We are headed to the town pool today and tomorrow we will be going to a Laura Ingalls' museum. I can't wait for that! I was a "Little House on the Prairie" girl when I was little and read all the books again when I was pregnant with Hailey.

Also....I am so glad we are in Minnesota now where I can get internet because the July Dragonflies' referrals are coming......YEAH!!!

Congrats to all the families who will see their babies faces very soon!!! I am so happy for them all!

5 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger 4D said...

That looks like a great place!

Have fun!

Keep smilin!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Oh my goodness! I am so jealous that you get to do the Laura Ingalls retreat! I was a total Little House girl as well and absolutely loved it. Have fun for me, will ya?

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

What a great vacation! Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you could see baby Zhuo Zhuo. You have a wonderful treasure to look forward to!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Polar Bear said...

What great fun and wonderful memories! I remember visiting my great uncle's farm when I was young. It is still one of my fondest memories.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. I can't wait to hear about the Ingall's Museum.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm a big "Little House" fan too! Very cool, my daughter would love it.

Janet T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home