Saturday, August 15, 2009

Been a busy beaver....

I have had tons of photo shoots (4 last week and 1 this week) and I have 11 booked in the next couple of weeks. I love it but there isn't enough time in the day to get everything done...why do we have to sleep?

I started a new photography blog too, so I can showcase my most recent clients. Of course I am behind on that too but that is ok. http://www.elisemarieliptackphotography.blogspot.com/

I am also on Facebook which has been great for advertising. I have received several inquiries through facebook! Become a fan there too!



And we are having too much fun with our new kitty....Akiko. He is really Hailey's cat but he has us all wrapped around his little paws.












7 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now I remember the connection we made a while back when you came my way via Joyworks. It seems like you are from the Monroe area & attend Cascade.?.???! I had a nice visit once again - your photography is beautiful!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Ruth and Brian said...

Busy Beaver indeed. We are heading out on vacation tomorrow for a week, but hopefully you will have some time to meet the last week of August to talk/finalize some fund-raising plans. I know our group is planning a garage sale on September 5th, which could also be a great resource for advertising for you.

Talk to you soon.
Ruth

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These pics rock! WIsh you lived in Atlanta!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Christie said...

Seriously, I wanted to reach through the screen and steal that little guy...

Scream! To die for!

So glad you new business is so busy - what else can you do but stay busy, right? I think for once, I can actually say that I'm getting close. Finally. After almost 4 years. Sigh...

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Hello Stranger and Mompreneur!!

I think about you quite a bit especially when I have those mother daughter moments with Lana.

I have yet to get back to WA but when I do - we have to get together for a visit. I'd love to sit and chat about your family and how you have raised such amazing daughters.


I do know that I'll have to head our there for Lana's senior portraits - you are my first and only choice!

Much Love and Many Hugs,
Gen

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger k1 said...

Merry Christmas Elise, to you and your family.

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Christie said...

Girl - it's been so long...a whole year! Missing you on the blogger front...

Come see me - I'm giving away a Free Blog Makeover - maybe you'll get back into it!?!

teehee

xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home