Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What the heck??????

I thought we were in the middle of global warming but we have had three snow storms already this year, when we actually have not had much snow for many years. It is only the middle of January too...what else will the winter bring us? Don't get me wrong, I love the snow but hey we are not used to it, so driving is not fun and we need to get on with life. Mike had to take the SUV to work today so that means we are stuck at home. The kids have used up a whole week of snow days. Looks like they will either lose their days off during spring break or go to school into July. Well, it is suppossed to turn to rain later today so hopefully it will wash away by tomorrow....when I need to get back on the road again!

This was last Wednesday night....it dumped about 8" in two hours....crazy!

This was this afternoon!

10 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it looks soooo pretty! :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ready for spring...are you??

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger C's Mom said...

Barely a flake around here...at least of the precipitous kind ;0)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Yeeesh! I am not a fan as we got a dumping here and took me over an hour to get home.

Keep smilin!

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love snow...I can't help it...especially when it's in your pictures...and not falling while I'm on the bus with all the students...or laying in the floor in the Denver airport.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Pug Mama said...

sure does look purdy!

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee. THAT'S snow? Girl, you have to come to Canada!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll gladly trade our 80degree weather for your snow... deal or no deal? lol

Lisa : )

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger t~ said...

It's looking cold to me! I'll stick my warm beaches and bright sunny sun!

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish some of that snow would get here! At least in our mountains. Maybe we will at least get a little warm up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home