Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Secret Pal Love!!!

I am so spoiled and I have the best secret pals in the whole world!!! You should see Grace's display shelf in her room, it is over flowing with goodies!!! Now, we just need that little sweetie!!!

These are the fun "mealtime" things that my Firefly Secret Pal sent and she also included a cute little bowl and cup that came all the way from France...Merci!!!

My CCAI Secret Pal sent all these fun goodies which included socks, tights, hair bows, and the cute little sun glasses for Grace. She also sent Hailey and Kyla the Asian inspired notepads and mom got a few little treasures too! Thank you so much!!!
I am afraid I have been a pretty lame blogger lately but I started a class this quarter and that has been keeping me pretty busy. The class is "Performance and Healing" and has been pretty interesting so far. Tonight I am going hear a lecture from Lynn Manning. He will be discussing his life as an actor, world blind Judo champion of the world, poet and playwright as a man with a disability. He was shot in his early 20's in LA and has been blind ever since. He has been involved many different television and film projects including Blind Justice, Sienfeld. Eight Simple Rules, etc. Check out his website, http://www.lynnmanning.com/bio.htm. I will let you know how it went.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger 4D said...

Those are great gifts. The class sounds really interesting.

Keep smilin!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Jill and Jaap said...

Wonderful presents!!!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THose gifts are great! Your baby Grace is ready to eat now! :-)

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great gifts! Looks like you all made out except for poor Mike. (he he)

Go You for getting out there taking some classes. That should help pass the time since it'll keep you busy. :-)

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mommy Spice said...

I found your blog from my friend Panda-Mom. Congratulations on your future adoption! I have one daughter from China and am paper chasing for our second daughter. We hope to be logged in by April or May.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home